In this article, we will learn about it in detail.
What is fresh 1.0 ?
Deno was developed by Ryan Dahl, the creator of Node.js, it is written in Rust and runs on the same V8 engine as Google Chrome. Deno supports modern web APIs, including ES modules as standard, and TypeScript as its primary language.
Learn also : Best editor for web development 2022
This video will help you learn more about Fresh :
Features of fresh web framework
- Fresh 1.0 uses a new technique, in which clients receive 0 KB of JS by default. one where only small islands of interaction require re-rendering on the client, while the majority of rendering is handled by the server. a design where the developer voluntarily chooses to enable client-side rendering for particular components.
- This framework is a completely integrated system for creating websites, not just a frontend framework. Any form of request can be handled at will, and you can also make database requests and return bespoke replies.
- This must be quick because Fresh depends so much on dynamic server side rendering. As a result, runtimes like Deno Deploy, Netlify Edge Functions, and Supabase Edge Functions are excellent choices for running Fresh on the edge. This reduces network latency by bringing rendering close to the user physically.
- For use in production, fresh is a stable release that can be trusted. It is widely used in Deno’s public web services.
- It is an open source.
- lightweight CSS and Java Script.
- This framework helps keep styling easy and under control.
- It designed for small web apps and project .
- Beautiful Typography with Lato.
- Beautiful styling and beautiful code.
- Easy to Customize.
- Customization is as simple as CSS.
- TypeScript support out of the box.
- No build step.
- No configuration necessary.