On the market, there are a plethora of Functional and Regression Testing Tools. Here are the greatest test automation tools that our experts have recommended.
The Kobiton mobile device testing platform supports both scripted and scriptless test automation. Users can develop manual tests that are automatically re-run on a range of real-world devices. Kobiton fully supports test automation frameworks like Appium, Espresso, and XCTest, as well as providing its own scriptless test automation using NOVA AI.
- Manual test sessions can be converted into scripts that can be run on many devices, allowing users to generate test scripts automatically.
- Kobiton’s device lab management allows you to connect to cloud-based devices, on-premises devices, and on-desk devices.
- When a test fails, easily integrate your defect management system to immediately log tickets with debug sessions attached.
- Appium Anywhere technology from Kobiton ensures less flaky test scripts by ensuring that your test executes the same on all devices.
- Kobiton’s scriptless test automation provides open-source Appium code that may be used in a variety of ways.
LambdaTest is a popular tool for performing automated cross-browser testing. They provide a selenium grid that is ultra-fast, scalable, and secure, allowing customers to conduct tests on over 2000 browsers and operating systems. It works with all modern and older browsers.
- Parallel test execution to shorten test cycles
- Test execution is quick and flawless thanks to the latest tech stack.
- Simple connection with CI/CD, project management, and team communication systems.
- Users can test their geo location as well as their locally hosted website.
- Support for all major languages and framework
- Users can use a variety of APIs to get all of the information they require.
ZAPTEST is a Software Automation solution for any company that uses software for operations or development and wants to automate back-office operations or software testing procedures while also developing a revolving automation framework.
- Robotic Process Automation
- Functional and Performance Test Automation
- Cross-Platform Execution
- RPA Software Automation
- seamless test
- DevOps Automation
- Documentation automatic
Ranorex Studio, an all-in-one test automation solution, is used by over 14,000 people around the world to speed up testing. For beginners, Ranorex offers simple click-and-go codeless tools, as well as a comprehensive IDE and open APIs for automation specialists.
- cross-platform iOS and Android
- Cross-browser testing
- End-to-end testing and functional UI on Desktop, web, and mobile
- SAP, ERP, Delphi and legacy applications
- Video playback of test execution
- Built-in reporting
- For a complete testing toolchain, Ranorex connects with top technologies like as Jira, Git, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bugzilla, SpecFlow, NeoLoad, TestRail, and more.
- Run tests in parallel on actual or virtual machines, locally or remotely.
Avo Assure is a diverse, no-code, and intelligent automated testing solution. You can run test cases using Avo Assure without writing a single line of code and achieve over 90% test automation coverage.
- Smart scheduling to run test cases individually or in parallel in a single virtual machine. Execution should be scheduled outside of business hours.
- Heterogeneous — Test across web, windows, non-UI (web services, batch jobs), mobile platforms (Android and IOS), ERPs, mainframes, and related emulators.
- 100% no-code
- Testing for accessibility
- Jira, Jenkins, ALM, QTest, Salesforce, Sauce Labs, TFS, and more systems can be integrated.
- SAP accelerator pack and 1500+ pre-built keywords
- Easy-to-understand and intuitive reporting
It’s a software testing tool that’s used to perform Regression Testing. It’s an open source regression testing tool that includes playback and recording capabilities. Only the Mozilla Firefox web browser is supported by the Selenium IDE.
- Common Selenium instructions are autocompleted.
- It allows you to export recorded scripts in a variety of languages, including Java, Ruby, RSpec, Python, C#, and others.
- It can execute multiple tests at a time
- It’s compatible with JUnit and TestNG frameworks.
- It gives you the choice of asserting the title for each page.
- Walkthrough tests
- Identifies the element via its id, name, X-path, and other attributes.
- Store tests as Ruby Script, HTML, and any other format
- It allows you to add comments to the center of the script for easier comprehension and debugging.
- It supports selenium user-extensions.js file
Parasoft Continuous Quality Suite
The automated software testing solutions from Parasoft integrate quality into the software development process for early problem avoidance, detection, and remediation. Static code analysis, unit testing and code coverage, API testing and service virtualization, and UI testing are all covered by the Parasoft continuous quality suite, allowing for rapid delivery while adhering to industry and security standards.
- More than 120 message formats and protocols are supported.
- Integration with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines and Agile DevOps workflows
- Dashboards provide a lot of information for quality reporting and analysis
- Test creation and execution aided by artificial intelligence
- Low-code application testing